The year is coming to a close, and you know what that means- time for some New Year’s Resolutions! We asked our team what some of their resolutions are for 2017. Here’s our top ten:
- Drink a little less wine, a little more water.
- Eat fewer sweets and a few more fruits and veggies.
- Exercise more, take walks in nature, and generally be more active.
- Save money. Isn’t this on everyone’s list?
- Travel more using all that extra money we’ll be saving.
- Catch more zzz’s, cut back on the late night TV binging.
- Read more. Try a new genre!
- Learn a new language. Parlez-vous français?
- Volunteer for a local charity.
- Start a new hobby. Maybe take a cooking class or learn an instrument!
Happy New Year from the Baxter Mill Archive!